Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Close, Yet So Far

Narita Airport, Terminal 1, Art Display 

Selling fish on the streets, Taipei, Taiwan

Hard at work making sugar cane juice, Taipei, Taiwan

The pulse of a city is measured through its people. People define it, craft it, shape it to make it their own. In an attempt to properly document Taipei, I'm trying to take more photos of the people. It's not an easy prospect; capturing people with a camera always poses an awkward moment. So far, the people I've taken photos of have been busy people, so they don't stare suspiciously at me after I've snapped a photo. The streets of Taipei are always alive, and over the next few weeks I'll attempt to capture this life with a click of my camera.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you should document their suspicious stares, like a before and after picture

    ReplyDelete