Sunday, June 3, 2012

Never Stop Exploring

Land's End trail in San Francisco

The ruins

Red and green


The Golden Gate Bridge to China Beach

----

Louisville, KY with a brief layover in DFW

Abbey Road on the River!

Louisville knows what's up

Sundown in Kentucky

I miss Texas sunsets.

----

I'm a bit behind with photo editing and posting. The first set of pictures is from hiking the Land's End trail with my cousin and brother. There are some great views of SF along the trail, and the flora is really unique.

The second set of photos is from Louisville, KY. I wasn't expecting much from Louisville. The Kentucky Derby, Louisville sluggers, KFC was about all I knew about the city, but it turned out to be a fun city. It has some really industrial looking beaches as well as some cool spots to hang out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment