Friday, September 23, 2011

Monterey Bay: Part Deux

I haven't really posted pictures of people yet. I really like taking pictures of people in candid moments. The images and sights I see are great, but the people around me are really what define my life.

The people in these pictures are my colleagues/friends (my colleagues are my friends and my friends are my colleagues) from work. We recently went on an offsite to Monterey Bay and getting to know everyone has been a lot of fun. Don't think anyone work knows about this blog (in fact, in general very few people do), so hopefully they won't be offended that I'm posting these pictures.

Garen, in the blue, our fearless organizer

Diara, working hard as usual 

Julian with cookies

Betty and Becky, tongue twister

Matthew admiring the view from our plaza


The group

I love the expression on her face

Peter ecstatic he got to touch a ray

Kevin having fun, Cindy giving me a suspicious glance

Garen and Alissa through a window

Valerie and Becky looking at the penguins

Digging Nelson's face. Most people make awkward faces when they're being photographed, but Nelson looks so calm and relaxed.

Lunch

Julian's headband. My favorite picture of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment