Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sausalito

Went to Sausalito on a bike with my cousin and a few of her friends today. The bike ride is beautiful, not too long, and I highly recommend that everyone do it at least once.  I did about 15 miles total which I'm pretty proud of. 15 miles doesn't seem that long, but throw in a few hills, and it can get pretty tiring. I still hate hills, but I feel more comfortable on them now that I've pushed through a couple.  Thanks to Carol and Tim for guiding us around!

Started off a bit cloudy today.

Betty and I.

Clouds cleared up later, weather was beautiful today.

Dog training outside on the field!


Carol, Betty, Tim


View from on the bridge.



Wish I had a boat

City from across the bridge.

Ate at Fish.. 


Fish.'s fish and chips made from Halibut. Delicious


Alcatraz on the Ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment