Monday, January 30, 2012

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks


So I don't follow baseball much, but baseball stadium carry so much historical significance for a city (Fenway, Wrigley, etc.) that I love visiting different ballparks. I had some time to kill one day as I was waiting for a bus, so I decided to visit the AT&T Park where the San Francisco Giant play. This stadium is beautiful and highlights a lot of what makes San Francisco great. It's right next to the bay, and it makes for a great place to sight see and run. I kind of hate the San Francisco Giants since they did beat the Rangers in the World Series in 2010 (I guess I don't care THAT much since I'm a bandwagoner for the Rangers anyway), but I do love Brian Wilson and his beard.  Check out possibly my favorite Taco Bell commercials - second maybe only to the Yo Quiero Chihuahua - with Brian Wilson below.






Notes:

- I've given up on trying to edit using RAW files. They usually don't end up looking good, and they always have random blur spots. It's really annoying. I'm still keeping them, though, and they're a huge waste of space, but maybe one day i'll learn how to properly use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment